Monday, June 28, 2010

Camping - RV Style

We survived 9 nights on camping, RV style, in Oceano. It has actually been very good. Thanks to my Mom the trailer is amazingly dark so naps have been great and night time sleeping is just as normal as at home! The boys and I even spent our first night without Daddy, which was not too bad either, until morning. When I woke up I realized it was a little cold and the heater wasn't working, the gas had run out. Thankfully we have two tanks, so a quick text to Dave and I had the heater up and running again. Off to make pancakes per Garrett's request - smoke alarm was set off again. So Gannon had to settle for a bagel.

Camping RV Style - wake up in a nice warm bed, have a quick cup of coffee, and watch a little movie. Laundry at the campground is great, I wish I had 4 washers at home, makes the laundry time a whole lot less!

No comments:

Post a Comment