So we have a few numbers for the summer. If you have read the blog to date you can see we have been very busy this summer!
So we spent 26 nights in a bed other than the our own. Well kinda, 16 were in our trailer so I guess that counts as our own, but 26 nights in another location!
25 blog entries.
I successfully read 5 books over my two months without school which was a nice change.
Created 24 scrapbook pages (2 page spreads each) - pretty impressed with this number. I also caught up on the journals in Gannon's entire scrapbook. I was pretty behind on this.
I also became addicted to Family Feud on Facebook and probably have played 75 games! Okay I know thank goodness school started, but it's a fun game. This number is an estimate, but I know OUT of control!
I almost forgot the best numbers:
I discovered 1 very overflowing apricot tree in our backyard when we came home from our camping trip so I canned 33 jars of apricot jam, 5 of apricot freezer jam, canned 4 jars of apricot syrup, made 1 apricot pie, 2 apricot cobblers, dried 8 trays of apricots and froze 6 freezer bags of apricot halves! Holy cow that is a lot of freakin apricots.
I wrote 0 papers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment