Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scrapbook Retreat

I started attending crops back in May thanks to my friend Rebekah for connecting me with a great group of scrapbook ladies.  It is so nice to be able to go and spread out all my stuff and just focus on my scrapbook.  I am not able to do this at home because Garrett is very into projects and is quick with scissors!  Anyway, I was invited to join the group for a scrapbook retreat that happened to be on my birthday and through that weekend.  After thinking it over and talking to Dave, I decided I would go.

The retreat was at a nice cabin in Twain Harte and was AWESOME!!!! Not only did I complete 43 double page spreads, I also had meals prepared for me the entire weekend! What a treat.  It was so nice to set all our stuff up on Friday afternoon and literally sit and scrapbook for 17 hours on Saturday!  Not to mention the time on Friday and Sunday. 

I look forward to making this an annual event!

No comments:

Post a Comment