Sunday mornings = coffee, reading, and football.
Gannon loves to read and the book he chose was an old Barney book we have where Barney is a little puppet. He is signing in this picture for more. As you can see, he started the morning in his Dolphins shirt and shortly after this picture he pulled it off and threw a fit for a different shirt. I told Dave that meant the Dolphins were going to lose, of course not what he wanted to hear, but they did! See Gannon knew.
Garrett is out little tech boy and was coloring on Dad's Iphone
Yeah - new shirt and feet kicked up to watch some football!
And here is my true confession. The things I said I would never let me children do! Garrett is watching a Diego video in his room on our portable DVD player! OMG, what is wrong with me? I guess the answer is one tv, football season = Daddy's watching tv and Garrett was in heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment