Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Program

Garrett's preschool has a Christmas program every year and I do believe this is Garrett's first performance!  (oops if not, I can't remember) Anyway, we weren't sure Garrett was going to make it because he had been sick the week prior and missed school.  I spoke to his teacher on Friday and she said if he felt good he was able to join because our little drama boy knew the songs!  Of course he did!

The uniform requirements for the night were a pair of jeans and a white tee shirt.  What? Really? So, he knows the song, but I'm not sure about the uniform!  For a few days we had to explain DAILY to Garrett that for his performance he would need to wear jeans and a white shirt.  This as most of you know was quiet the challenge since we are still in the sweats faze and who has a 3 year old boy with a plain white shirt? Not us!  We went shopping a found a plain white shirt and much to our surprise after days of coaching Garrett didn't fight to get dresses and he even let us fix his hair!

The Orange Room waiting backstage

 Gannon cracking himself up waiting for Garrett
Such a cute performance 
 A little brotherly love after - trying to get a Christmas Card photo!
 A project after the performance


Any Garrett's project

No comments:

Post a Comment