Downtown San Luis has a Santa House every year and it's awesome because for $5 you can use your own camera to take your kids picture with Santa. Since we never know how are kids are going to do with Santa I hate to pay a lot of money for a Santa picture at the mall, but I have to have a picture. My Mom, Taylor and I took the boys to see Santa and not only is the price great, they had a craft table set up to keep the kids occupied while you wait in line. The line really wasn't too bad, but the it was perfect to keep them happy. Garrett did great and Gannon wanted nothing to do with Santa!!! Garrett even told Santa exactly what he wanted for Christmas and Gannon just held on to Grandma for dear life! Maybe next year they'll both sit with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment