Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gannon's 4

I can't believe our little baby boy is already 4! He is so crazy and so much fun, can't imagine life without him. Garrett and I took him pizza and cupcakes to school to celebrate with his friends.   
 
His birthday happen to be the same night as skate night so he was ready to go skating.  He is so daring on his little skates and even hikes his leg up for the hokie pokie, it's so cute.  He swears he's big and can go fast all alone.  He's a little man on a mission at the roller rink.  Grandma and Papa came to watch him skate and came over for cupcakes and a couple presents.  He wore his hat that his teachers made for him and loved his gifts. 
 
Gannon continues to have quiet the allergy problem, so we watch what he eats and have only been able to add back wheat.  We have his little diet down, although it is a pretty boring one!  I try to cook the same for everyone at dinner so our "flavors" are limited too.  If I really want something he has to eat something different.  He doesn't seem to mind, except he'd love to eat an entire back of goldfish!
 
Gannon is a little free spirit and sometimes just wanders around talking to himself!  He loves Toy Story, Little Einsteins, games, bubbles, and he loves to be a little helper. 
 
His favorite color is blue.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment