Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gannon's Shell Beach Trip

Gannon and I went to Shell Beach for a few days to join Dave at State Finals. It was great to visit with Grandma Toni, Aunts Shannon and Heather, Uncle Juan and cousin Karley. Gannon was such a great little traveler. Well, we did only make it to Chowchilla on the way down before having to stop, but after that we were set. Gannon and I went shopping one day and he was such a little trooper. He was good in the car and at the mall while I tried on clothes!!! He even was flirting with a few little old ladies - so cute!

Gannon taking a little rest in mommy's bed - he looks like he is on vacation!

Hanging out at Grandma Toni's

Gannon with Aunt Shannon, Grandma Toni & cousin Karley. He was more interested in Aunt Shannon than the camera

Beautiful day at Shell Beach

Gannon was having dinner with the kids at Old Vienna

We love you Aunt Shannon!


Gannon wore his peace shirt for Grandma Toni - thanks for the shirt Aunt Vicki!

No comments:

Post a Comment