Saturday, May 23, 2009

Our longest lived toy!!!

We've been through crayons, play-doh, bubbles, puzzles, books, of course Barney, and the winner is the vacuum. Back when Garrett was crawling I would vacuum the entire house with him crawling right behind me to get the vacuum. I never had to wonder where he was when it was time to clean the house! So last May Grandma bought Garrett his very own Hoover vacuum. It was a mini version of moms with a light, hose attachments and even the noise. Thank goodness we are way past the days of having to do everything with his vacuum on, but as most of you know he is not a huge fan of toys and still loves his vacuum. If he is not having a good day or you just need to kill some time the vacuum is always there to rescue the day! We buy C batteries in bulk because it would be a sad day if the vacuum broke.


May 2008
May 2009

1 comment:

  1. that is the cutest! I love the picture comparison...such a big kid!

    ReplyDelete