Where does time go? I can't believe Gannon is already 6 months old. He started on food last week and really doesn't appreciate it. He is getting better at eating vs pushing it all out, but still not a fan of rice cereal and bananas. I guess that wouldn't be a very exciting meal, but compared to formula maybe? After a few bites he just sticks his thumb in his mouth and looks away, if he pulls it out long enough for you to try to get another bite in and he sees the spoons, there it goes right back in. So funny, if we could only hear what they are thinking. In the last couple of days he is starting to be able to sit up better, still leaning forward quite a bit. Gannon continues to be our little go with the flow baby. We go next week for his check up so I'll report his growing boy stats next week.


OMG! No allergies??
ReplyDelete