Friday, July 24, 2009

Garrett's New Things

Garrett has been helping feed the cats for some time now so the other night when he wanted to help I opened the cabinet for him and let him do his thing. He was taking a lot longer than normal so I went to check his progress and look what I found...I think the bowl was full!!! Yikes.

As a special treat Dave will make pancakes on the weekends every once in a while. Well Garrett watched exactly how it was done the last time and now knows where everything he needs to make pancakes is. So our little freezer pancakes are surely not good enough anymore, he wants the red bowl, mixer and pancake mix EVERYDAY! I have decided it is a lot faster to just let him whip up a few pancakes than fight with him for an hour over not making them. Again, he is my child that wants his way. And of course the whole time all you hear is, I do it mommy, Garrett do it. He is so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment