Sunday, October 25, 2009

4 Years and a birthday!!!

Dave and I like to incorporate whatever the traditional gift for anniversaries that particular year into our gift. So this year was Fruit and Flowers. I really wanted to get Dave new saddle bags for his motorcycle, well I knew that was something he wanted, and of course that didn't fit the theme. So I put my creative thinking cap on and decided I would YouTube how to make money flowers. There was a great little training video so I thought, I can do this. With the help of my mom's bank I picked up crispy bills and went to creating flowers. Dave seemed pretty excited about the flowers left on his vanity in the morning!

The real present was given by my mom. She offered to watch the boys for the weekend so for Dave's birthday I surprised him with a night in San Francisco and Wicked play tickets. We had a great time together and of course missed the boys!!!

Dave smelling his roses!
San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment