Monday, October 12, 2009

Just like Gannon!

Now that the weather has finally cooled oCheck Spellingff it was time to pull out Garrett's old pajamas with feet for Gannon. So of course after Garrett's bath he wanted to have pajamas just like Gannon's. Thank goodness I had picked up a couple with feet for Garrett so I was prepared. Every night since Garrett has requested the pajamas like Nannon (Garrett's name for him). Gannon is 2 inches taller than Garrett was at this age so his feet pajamas are too short. Garrett woke up this morning to find Gannon with socks on, not his feet pajamas. He would not go downstairs until Gannon had the correct pajamas on. So I guess I better head to the store today to buy a couple new pairs for Gannon. I'm sure when Garrett grows out his stage of dressing like Gannon, Gannon will want to be like his older brother.

Little brother
Garrett posing in his feet pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment