As many of you know I lost my job in April this year and haven't worked since last December before Gannon was born. So with that and the decline in housing values we have our house in a short sale contract and hope the bank accepts. So...we moved! I as always was worried that the boys would not transition well and why our kids of the greatest! They actually both sleep better here than they did at the other house. We moved a few small trailer loads of boxes over a weekend and I unpacked them so come Monday morning the movers could come and move the big stuff in hopes to have the new place semi put together prior to picking the boys up from school. WORKED PERFECT!!! We are 98% settled in and are enjoying our new home. Garrett was very excited to help with the tools to put things together and hang stuff on the wall. Good luck getting a tool back from him! Gannon just loved to play with the boxes.
No comments:
Post a Comment