Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Time is Here!

It has been our tradition to put our Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I can't remember the last time I celebrated "black Friday", but this year with two kids why pass that up! Dave and I bundled up the boys and went out for a couple bargains.

When I met Dave I don't think he understood had crazy I am so when we celebrated our first Christmas together and my tree had all matching themed ornaments he lost it! So now we have a very colorful random tree! The first couple of years we would buy each other ornaments, but since you don't get to enjoy them until the next year we started a new tradition last year. The day we put the tree up we exchange ornaments with each other and the kids. This gives us time to enjoy our new ornaments. Garrett loved Barney last year and he loved Toy Story just as much this year. Gannon got a cute Callaway golf ball with his picture on it for his first Christmas. Dave gave me a really cute glass dragonfly and I gave his an RV with our name on it! Such a fun tradition!


Putting the lights on
Gannon was contained during the process

Garrett wanted to be in the "rat pack"

No comments:

Post a Comment