Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Gannon!!!

I can't believe our baby is 2 years old today!  We are SO blessed with this little guy.  He is full of personality and smiles.  Gannon is quiet the talker these days.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Gannon.

Gannon loves.....

food!, Polar Express, to talk, his read blanket, his thumb, baths, fire trucks, trains, books, to sleep, and VACUUMING - I swear this is his comfort sound

 Big boy joined us on January 15, 2009 weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs!
 He was 4 months old in this picture and I had no idea this blanket would be "the blanket"
 His "little blanket" that still goes EVERYWHERE with us!
 Gannon is such a lover baby! He loves to give kisses and if you turn your head for a kiss on the cheek he won't stop until he gets a kiss on lips.
  1st Birthday!
 Gannon and Daddy in Hawaii
 Super smiles all the time.
 Cracking himself up.
 Happy Birthday Gannon!


Having his first "talk with Daddy"

No comments:

Post a Comment