One of the items we picked up at the toy store for Gannon's birthday was a bed tent. It's really hard to pick out a toy that only Gannon would play with and since Christmas just past we really didn't need another toy! So I thought both boys would enjoy a bed tent since they love the tent to be set up in the living room. I had no idea that this would do the trick for Garrett to sleep on the top part of his trundle!!!
Garrett was only 18 months old when he started sleeping in his big boy bed so we had him start sleeping on the pull out trundle. I had no idea this would last 2 1/2 years! Although I should have know, Garrett is a creature of habit. We set the tent up and asked him if he wanted to try sleeping in it. Dave thought I was crazy and there would be no way he would sleep all night in it. Much to our surprise he is on night 9 sleeping in the tent. He actually seems to sleep longer in the morning in this tent too! Crazy, but hey whatever works right!
Here he is enjoying his first night in the tent.
No comments:
Post a Comment