Gannon had his first day back to preschool the Monday prior to the rest of us because Dave and I had meeting the second half of the week and I wanted to get him back adjusted prior to our first day.
Gannon's back at Montessori and is now in the "big" house doing more preschool type activities and bigger "jobs". He never can seem to remember his jobs from day to day. When we ask he simply states that he did a lot of jobs! This kid is SO dang funny and I pretty sure all he cares about is making mud from the misters in the backyard.
Starting school for the first time at a different place than Garrett does seem to bother him, actually I think it has helped our morning drops offs be much smoother. Dave takes Gannon to school now 3 days a week which is a HUGE help for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment