Rollerland was one of my favorite places to be as a kid so it was no surprise when I got Garrett flyer from school for their first skate night that I was very excited to take him! We have not taken the boys skating, but anything for Chenoweth and Garrett is excited. Dave wasn't as excited so him and Gannon stayed behind. Garrett's feet were too big for the skates that they can tighten the wheels on, but he did well for his first time. Let me tell you, it's hard to hold a child up on skates when you're in them yourself and it was quite the workout. I love that Garrett has a determined personality because although at a point he was very frustrated, he stuck to it and toward the end of the night he was getting much better. We'll definitely be going back for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment