Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ingall's Christmas

Christmas is a crazy busy time of year and I'm thankful that my Dad and Dianne have us up every year either a couple days prior to Christmas or the day after.  This year because we were in Escalon for Cousin's Christmas we made Christmas with my Dad that evening.  Grandpa and Grandma Ingalls are always down for Oregon and it was fun to see them again after visiting their place this summer. 
 
Dad made one of my favorite meals that he would make when I was a kid, goulash!  It was as yummy has I remember.  He thinks we need a crab leg tradition, but I think the pasta route is much better!  George and Syenna joined us too, always fun for the kids to play.  Presents galore from Grandpa and Grandma and the boys enjoy every bit of their Christmas and time with their Grandparents. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment