Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ugly Sweater Party

I love that my husband is fully willing to be crazy for the sake of some entertainment and shock factor.  I often browse Pinterest at night before bed and found this "sweater" and made a mental note that if we got invited to any ugly sweater parties this would be a great one.  Dave was very excited to go to his colleagues party in his sweater!  I bought a red sweater at Goodwill and cut one side off, glued a few Christmas things on it and then the shaving started.  It was seriously almost a fight with the amount of times I had to draw the outline so Dave knew where to shave, I had to draw it at least 15 times.  It was TOTALLY worth it.  He won the ugly sweater contest and strutted around the party proud!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment