We took the boys on Sunday to the Giants game and they both did great and we all had a great time. Garrett was so confused at why the Angels weren't playing. He thought they were the only team that played. He also kept calling it softball, not sure where that came from.
Dave and I have been together for almost 5 years and since he is a huge sports fan we have been going to games every year. It wasn't until this year that my questions regarding the game began to drive him crazy! Sorry, but the lingo just doesn't make any sense. A no hitter to me is when the ball never gets his, not when the ball gets hit but no-one gets on base. A save to me means the pitcher brings a game from being and wins, not that they save the starting pitchers score separation. I'm sure I'm not explaining these right, but really it just doesn't make any sense. Whatever!!!
We went to the game, had a great time and ran the bases after the game. Garrett had ran the bases a couple of years ago with Papa, but this time he took off all on his own. He ran onto the grass a couple of time and the guards had to grab him and put him back on track - it was so cute. I ran with Gannon and he was grinning from ear to ear.




No comments:
Post a Comment