Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How Gannon Eats

So as I have mentioned before, Gannon is not a big fan of his baby food. So they sell these teething ring things with a net on one side for food to go in. I thought I would try one out since he loves to chew on his toys. He loves to chew on bananas and sweet potatoes he just must not like the texture of baby food. A bath after his snack is a must, it makes a huge mess! After the Giants game we had dinner at our hotel and I thought he could entertain himself with a banana while we ate. He is getting so big sitting in his own high chair at the restaurant. Cute, but sad!

Patiently waiting for his banana order
Going to town
Wow that was good - what a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment