Monday, September 7, 2009

A little history lesson

Sunday we spent the day in Coloma and Placerville. Coloma is where James Marshall first discovered gold in California. I'm not the biggest history buff, but Dave loves it. I did really like the tour of the mine in Placerville and Garrett thought the "tunnel" was great. The little old lady didn't seem to believe us that Garrett would want to wear a hard hat for the tour so she wouldn't give him one. Well guess what, Daddy lost his to the little man! There were a couple tipi's in Coloma and Garrett was so funny, he went and stood in the door way of one and said, "picture Daddy?" I guess he is getting the hang of posing! It was so cute. It's a good thing they don't have camera's in the mine or Dave would have been busted screwing around in the ore cart...don't watch Daddy Garrett! It was another fun day for the Gossman Family.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment