Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Soldier Update

I feel very behind on this update, but here you go.

We all have heard how stupid our Merced Hosiptal is and I have never had that experience, till now. The actual experience of the ER (two nights in a row) actually wasn't too bad. The wrong diagnosis on the other hand was pretty stupid. After our doctor read Garrett's report from the hospital and confirming with the radiologist, there is NO fracture! She removed Garrett's splint and he was good to go. It did take him sleeping that night before he would actually use the arm, but he is good now! Relief - a cast for 6 weeks would have totally sucked!

Gannon and I are no longer sick and that is also a huge relief. Sick Mommy and baby is not a good combination! Garrett did have a little bug this weekend, but we are all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment