Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All in a Weeks Time

Gannon has made some huge strides in development in the past week. He is now officially walking, clapping when he is done, giving the sign with his hands for more, and has two new teeth! Wow the little guy must be exhausted, that's a lot.

He has been taking steps here or there since Christmas, but I would say now he is really walking. And very proud might I add. He crawls to get himself standing then takes off on his feet! We have been encouraging him when he walks and clap for him. On Sunday he must have figured out that he should clap too because every time he fell he paused to applaud himself. What a doll!

(I was telling Dave a story and realized I should just video so excuse my side conversation)

No comments:

Post a Comment