Garrett, Gannon, and I headed to Modesto to spend the day with Grandpa and Grandma after Thanksgiving. I love Santa pictures and feel they are a must every year and since they are never the cutest pictures (a screaming kid or two!) I wanted to head to Bass Pro Shop about 20 minutes north of my dad to take a picture with Santa since they were available for free! Just as I thought Garrett was not the slightest bit excited to sit and visit with Santa, Gannon on the other hand was just shocked by his screaming brother and just sat there, quiet as can be!
After Bass Pro we headed to Grandpa and Grandma's for a little holiday lunch and nap! Gannon's nap was not little - almost 3 1/2 hours! Garrett got lots of attention during this time. I have learned to take the pack n play for Gannon and then we can visit and get a good nap - the best of both worlds!
No comments:
Post a Comment