My parents came down to visit for the first time since Dave and I started dating so Dave's sister Shannon said she would watch the boys for us to go enjoy a nice dinner. When we went to take them to her house she said, "oh, just leave them over night". Since we don't get a night out very often you think I would be all over this, I wasn't. I had to think about it over dinner and then we called after to check on them and said okay! They boys love Aunt Shannon and Uncle Joe and they are always so FUN for the boys. They had a great time and so did we.
After a nice dinner with my parents we met up with Juan and Heather who were out celebrating her birthday. We had a few drinks with them at a wine bar before heading to Bill's, a local bar. Bill's is a crazy little place, lots of freaks and karaoke! It was a fun night out without having to rush back to relieve a babysitter, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves!
Juan and Dave
Heather dancing!
No comments:
Post a Comment