Gannon has never been a big fan of fruit, but recently has taken to pears, bananas, mandarin oranges, and has always like applesauce. We didn't think anything of it and starting giving him fruit. This particular weekend Gannon had bananas for breakfast, a few slices for dinner on Sunday and Monday night he ate almost a whole banana and they had bananas at school on Monday too. When I picked him up from school on Tuesday this is what he looke like! Oh my, what happened to my baby's face!?! I called our pediatrician right away and went straight there! The first thing she asked was, "what did he eat?" The only thing different in his diet was the bananas. Holy cow, NO MORE BANANAS! After two doses of alergy meds he was fine.
I told the school no bananas for Gannon! A week or so later, his poor teacher didn't realize the blueberry muffins were made with bananas until after he ate it. CONFIRMED...no bananas. He broke out with a few red bumps on his face, but nothing like this. Add this to our list of no, no's for Gannon!
No comments:
Post a Comment