Sunday, August 7, 2011

Family Trip

What we'll call a serious of unfortunate events took place leaving a ticket available for the Giants game that my parents and Taylor had planned to attend.  Taylor called and asked if I'd be interested ingoing.  Sure, I'd love a day in the city and to spend some time with the parentals!  It was a fun trip.   I can't remember the last time we did something with just the four of us.  Taylor and I rode like little kids in the backseat and watched a movie on the way up.  We went to the afternoon game, the weather was great, headed back to the hotel changed and headed to dinner.  We decided on Joe's Crab Shack for dinner and drinks.  It's so fun that Taylor can enjoy a nice adult beverage with the rest of us! 

The best part of the night was watching Taylor trying to hail a cab - when the car wasn't even a cab!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment