Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ribs!!!

Anyone that knows my Uncle Bob knows he cooks dang good!  Dave started asking one day when "party" season was at my Aunt and Uncle's because he was craving my Uncle's ribs!  I told him now for a few months.  I was talking to my Aunt a few days later about canning and mentioned that we needed to bring out some ribs for Uncle Bob to cook up for us.  She mentioned that they had bought a bunch at the store because the store had mismarked them and they were super cheat (but still good!)  Dave was so lucky that the next weekend we were invited to come enjoy some good cooking. 

When my Uncle called Dave was in the shower so I told Gannon to go tell him we were going to have ribs tonight.  Gannon ran to the bathroom and could barely repeat back what I had said, but it was clear enough to hear "ribs".  All day Garrett and  Gannon talked about going to eat ribs!  It was so cute.  Garrett and Gannon are as much a fan of the ribs now as Dave.  I swear they both ate more than me. Keep lovin Uncle Bob's ribs!!!

It's always so fun to hang out at my Aunt and Uncle's with my cousins and all their kids, reminds me of all the fun times our family had growing up.  Finally our kids are old enough to not have to watch like a hawk and let them go play and they actually will, with the older kids.  Until Gannon comes out with a hair full of white mouse in his hair from Allison and a pair of scissors in his hand!!!  Okay, so we still need to watch them a little closer than we obviously were!  But, hey they had lots of fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment