Garrett's request for his birthday party theme this year was Spider Man! I wasn't too excited about the theme because I wasn't too sure how to decorate or what games I could do. Well a little internet research and nice weather and both were figured out. A cool spider web out of streamers and a bounce house...can't go wrong there. Garrett and Gannon were both Spider Man for Halloween so they of course had to wear their costumes!
Our family and friends all came to celebrate Garrett's birthday and he even invited a friend from school to come. The kids were excited to jump the majority of the time and after eating hotdogs and hamburgers, presents, and cake they all loaded up and took the short walk to the part to play a little baseball. It was a fun day. He even got a homemade cake and cupcakes from me. Not too bad for a last minute throw together cake and cupcakes.
Happy birthday for Garrett, wine signs for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment