Garrett's t-ball practice began in early March and he loves every minute of it! His coach is a teacher with Dave at Atwater High and she and her assistants are fabulous with the kids. Hilarious to watch them practice and fun to see how into it Garrett is. He always makes sure on practice days he wears one of his Giants shirts (he's on the Giants) to school so that when we head to practice right after he is all set. I have to say I think he loves wearing his cleats the most! "They make me run so fast" he says. It's fun to meet new families and enjoy watching all the kids play.
Gannon sports his Giant's hat to support his brother and really could care less about watching...he just wants to watch Mickey Mouse on Mommy or Daddy's phone. (Thank you You Tube for having episodes available) I know really bad to let him sit and watch TV, but the alternative is chase his around and not get to watch Garrett practice/play.
No comments:
Post a Comment