Garrett was VERY excited for Opening Day of T-Ball. He couldn't wait to get all dressed up in his uniform, pants, belt, and all! I was glad the morning was going so smooth since we had to leave the house at 8:15 to be in Atwater and ready for pictures by 9. We haven't used a stroller for a really long time, but I thought to keep Gannon contained during picture and the ceremony it would be a good idea to throw it in the car. BAD IDEA! Garrett cried for the 30 minutes we waited in line for pictures because he wanted to sit in the stroller. I love that all the other Mom's were trying to help by distracting him, but really he hates that and got even more pist. Let's just say I was cussing my husband and really wishing I had something STRONG in my coffee! By the time pictures rolled round he was fine and took a great pictures, but man I wasn't sure I was ready for this season to start!
No comments:
Post a Comment