As Garrett and Gannon get older I get lazier with my pictures. I guess this is a normal trend as kids grow, but I really want to be better at snapping pictures. I didn't any any pictures of their Easter baskets and none of all four of us. So here's what I got. Baskets at Grandma and Papa's and the hunt! Garrett and Gannon were equally excited for the egg hunt and really could care less about what is inside the egg, they just want to find lots of eggs. Grandma was awesome and filled the eggs with stickers, fun erasers, and even coins! A few had eggs, but not many and that's perfect for our allergy guy and really the whole house!
Gannon's friend from EduCare, Owen, and his Mom and Grandma joined us for our BBQ and egg hunt. It's fun to watch the little guys run around hunting for eggs and fun for the boys to have someone else to play with.
Uncle Bob made his awesome BBQ chicken, potato and macaroni salad for us all to enjoy. Fun family and friend filled day!
No comments:
Post a Comment