Pumpkin carving, costumes, and candy = Halloween!
I love the pumpkin carving part of Halloween, don't ask why, I'm not that creative in my designs. I just love that part. Garrett and Gannon were very excited this year to carve also. We had 4 pumpkins to carve so we got to work scooping out the guts!
In my non-creativeness I decided that I'd try some type of SF Giants design because I knew Garrett would be thrilled with that...and he was. I did an SF in one of the larger pumpkins and he thought it was the greatest thing in the world. Of course as soon as I did this he named the other pumpkins. One of the Giants manager and one a player.
Dave loves the trick-or-treating part of Halloween so he started the boys for the night so I could finally meet Kendra's new baby. I met up with them later for a few more rounds of houses and they did a great job using their manners while trick-or-treating. It was a fun night.
No comments:
Post a Comment