This year was the first year that we bought the boys an all you can ride wristband at the fair. I'm pretty sure that will be a forever thing now! We picked out a day ahead of time and told them that on Wednesday they would get to ride the rides. Being at the fair a week before it officially opens and is still being set up creates quite the build up effect for them. Gannon asked everyday if it was Wednesday yet. We got into the fair before the rides opened and they were one of first to get their wristbands. Running from ride to ride they had a blast. Many of the rides they rode I swear 10 times, leaving a few they didn't ride. Gannon is our little thrill seeker and he was very upset when we were calling it a night at 8, which is late for them! He was crying saying he didn't ride all the rides. I reminded him that many of them he rode LOTS of times and that we would return next year for more. Really we'll be at the Stanislaus Fair so they don't have to wait but a month for more. I was on the chase most of the night so I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment