Sunday, June 2, 2013

Gannon's Friends Birthday Party

Gannon's little friend Matthew from Montessori had his birthday party at Kiddie Land.  What a cool party location.  The kids had the entire kiddie land (5 rides!) to themselves and they were excited.  The volunteers ran from ride to ride with the kids loading them up and running the rides.  I don't think I've ever notice on previous visits that ALL the rides go around in circles!  I thought for sure when the boys had ridden the dragon coaster 5 times in a row (15-20 times around) someone was going to be sick!  They all did good and were very upset that we made them pick another ride for a bit before getting back on the dragon.  An hour of rides and then it was pizza and cake time.  Fun to see Gannon alone interacting with his little friends.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment