Friday, November 1, 2013

Louiseville Children's Museum

Dave and his team had to attend the awards ceremony after visiting the Louisville Slugger museum so the boys and I went across the street to the science museum.  We watched an IMAX movie on the space station Hubble and that was really cool.  After, I was a little nervous when I saw the bus loads of junior high students, but they have a little kid section of the museum so it was perfect!  Our boys love museums where they can explore and play with everything hands on.  Let's just say we were there for almost 4 hours!!!  It was awesome.  It's visiting places like this that make me sad that we don't have anything closer than 2 hours away from home like it.  It was fun to let the boys roam around and explore. Great way to waste some time while Daddy was busy.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment