Dave's Dairy products team won the State Champions back in May and went to Louisville to compete in Nationals. This is Dave's third time at Nationals and we figured since the boys are young enough to miss 5 days of school and old enough to travel easy that it was time we joined them. Dave left on Monday with the team and the boys and I flew out on Thursday to meet them. Which is why I said old enough to travel easily, flying with two kids alone! I'm sure lots of parents do it, but I like a partner! They did awesome for our day of travel and the next day the first stop in Louisville...
Louisville Slugger Museum. I'm sure you'll never guess who was in bat heaven! Garrett go to see lots of his favorite teams bats on display and we all enjoyed the factory tour of how the bats are made. Garrett was thrilled to pick out a shirt to bring home and Gannon picked a wood patterned baseball.
Dave was all dressed up because the awards were right after our tour.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment