Saturday, May 7, 2011

Our Own Indoor Jumper

Dave was away at State Finals and it was a beautiful day so we were playing outside.  The little water table that we bought a couple of years ago has finally lost it's faucet power so I was looking online to replace it.  I came across the little indoor/outdoor jumper for a good price and decided to check our local store - OMG the actually had it.  I explained to the boys what it was and we headed out to get it.  A fast trip and we were back to set it up.  Both boys waited paienty on the couch while I set it up and then jumped for a good hour before needed to stop for a bath. 

I think this was a great purchase for those HOT summer days when we need to get energy out, but can't play in the 100 degree heat.  As you can see Gannon's favorite is to wrestle his brother. 





No comments:

Post a Comment