We love exploring and checking out museums and on the tops of Dave's list recently has been to visit the California Science Center in LA, now home to the space shuttle Endeavor. He has memories of launches of this space shuttle as a kid wanted to check it out after is was brought to LA last year. Los Angeles has great places to visit and how can you pass up a visit to a free museum! We did buy ticket ahead of time to see the space shuttle and it was very cool. Garrett and Gannon loves the science museums because they are so kid friendly and hands on exploration for them.
Right next door was the Natural History museum. After visiting the free museum I had a hard time paying $34 for this one so we were leaving. Just as we were walking out I saw a sign, teachers always free, SCORE! I will totally pay $10 for kids to get in with us for free. We walked around and it was a cool museum, but I'm not a big history buff and they boys were a little freaked out by all the boys and creatures so we didn't stay long.
No comments:
Post a Comment