Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Yep....another fair!

The boys love to ride the rides and Dave loves to check out the exhibits so off to another fair we go!  The Stanislaus Fair is much nicer than the Merced Fair and we picked a good night to go, nice weather and not too crowded.  We had bought the boys wristbands in advance, but I had to buy 1 ride worth of tickets to ride the BIG roller coaster with them.  I see myself in them, fearless and loving rides, so it's fun as they are getting older.  I'm not sure they knew how big this roller coaster would feel.  After the big climb, right before the drop, Garrett says "my tummy hurts" I was a little worried, but he was just a little scared.  They both loved it and I'm pretty sure Gannon would have gone again, not sure about Garrett!
 
They stuck to the smaller rides the rest of the evening and Gannon was screaming mad when it was time to go.  Exactly how I would have reacted as a kid!!!
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment