Gannon is two months already, wow time flies. He is such a good baby - I thought Garrett was easy and Gannon is even easier. He went to the doctor yesterday for his two month check up and weighs 14 pounds and is now 24 inches! BIG BOYS at the Gossman house.

Garrett playing with Gannon!

What a difference in size - Garrett is so tall compared to the little guy and fast. I tried to get him to lay still for a second to take a picture and as you can tell I barely got this one, Garrett is turning to get up.

Gannon was in the St. Patrick's Day spirit thanks to Grandma!

Gannon loves his baths - we call them his spa treatment. He loves to have his head scrubbed. It's so funny that at two months you can tell such a difference in their little personalities. Garrett hated taking a bath!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment