Last Saturday was the start of "The Busy Season" as Dave calls it which means every Saturday from now till the end of May life at the Gossman house is crazy. Dave will be gone coaching his dairy products team and Garrett & Gannon will be hanging out with Mommy at home!!! Garrett is a product of me - translation - doesn't sit at home in one room well for hours on end! So to get out of the house I thought we could run to the mall and pick up our pictures and make a short venture to the ATM which is just across the way from JC Penny's (as most of you know our mall is not big). Garrett walked with me into JC Penny's and has I paid for my pictures he ran off - the chase begins... back to the picture studio we pay for our pictures. Now I'm crazy enough to still walk to the ATM. Garrett takes off running and laughing down the mall because how fun for mommy to chase you. By the way as she pushes sleeping brother Gannon in the stroller.
Let's go back a bit - prior to Gannon's arrival we debated a double stroller. After other moms saying what a hassle they were and comments like "when you go out there will be two of you - one for each child" we decided against one. Well let me tell you when you're married to an Ag teacher there are lots of times there won't be two of us. After my great mall experience I called Dave to explain my "Chucky" experience. He said lets try the child leash from Target first. How fun, a cute monkey backpack with a leash attached. Sunday Dave the boys and me loaded up in the truck to visit Target to purchase our leash. Another great experience let me tell you...we opened the package at the store and put it on Garrett. That was a sight to see. Again being a product of me - he was instantly on the ground throwing a fit to have the thing taken off (sorry mom). WOW I don't envision that working so let just say the double stroller is being delivered next week. YEAH.
For this Saturday since we won't have our new ride the boys and I will venture out of the house to the great Applegate Zoo! Garrett likes the animals and the place is enclosed. Check back next week for another great story!!! I can't even imagine 6 kids the same age (Jon & Kate) or the crazy mother of the octuplets - I would need meds.
lol...I am soo willing to learn from your experiences! As soon as we find out there's another one coming to this house--the double stroller will be MINE! You're doing a great job btw....
ReplyDelete