We took Garrett & Gannon to the Fresno Zoo to get out of the house for the afternoon yesterday. I do believe this was our first out of town family outing with all 4 of us since Gannon was born. Gannon and I have ventured to Fresno to visit Taylor & Robin and Garrett has gone with us a few times but we usually leave Gannon behind with Grandma so it was exciting to get out of the house as a family. Gannon continues to be a trouper along for the ride as you see below. He was content to sit in the stroller while Garrett rode some rides at the kiddie land place.

Garrett is so cute on the little rides.


We have to ride the Carousel every where we go.

Garrett wasn't real sure about petting the aminals.

Dave and Garrett checking out the "oranch" birds. I will say they were more orange than pink for flamingos!

Dave and Garrett feeding the giraffes - well Dave was feeding them. Garrett wasn't too sure about feed once their big tongues came out.

Dave & Garrett waiting in line to feed the giraffes.
No comments:
Post a Comment