
Monday, April 13, 2009
Gannon's First Hotel Stay
Gannon went on his first weekend trip to visit his family at the beach. Heather and Juan are always so great to invite us to stay but since Gannon isn't sleeping totally through the night and there are 4 of us now we decided a suite at the hotel would be better. So Gannon and I took the room and daddy and Garrett took the soft bed. A whole king bed all to myself sounds great, but hotel pillow suck and I do like having my husband next to me. Dave didn't enjoy our 2 year old that kicks and turns all night on the small sofa pullout. Traveling sure changes when you add a couple kids to the mix!!! Gannon did great for his first trip away from home. He slept from around 8:30 to 5 and would wake for a small snack and go right back to bed till 7. I can't complain for a three month old. He is such a sweet little guy. This picture was taken the first night and I think the clock said 7:18 in the picture, he did wake one extra time the first night - still no complaints here...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
seriously?? I'm on thankful for a 1 wake up night!! ;)
ReplyDelete