
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Sunday with Mom
Dave is still down in Fresno for State Conference so it was me and the boys today. Garrett started the day with a video of Barney, which we actually haven't watched in a while. I am getting a little braver with both boys so we ventured to Target to pick up a few things and I thought it would be fun to let Garrett paint with water colors so we grabbed some colors. I didn't explain too much of what there were so he would not fight taking his nap. Grandma and Grandpa brought sandwiches over for lunch and then it was off to naps. Garrett usually wakes up about and hour before Gannon, but not today so we had to wait for Gannon to finish his bottle before painting. Garrett loves to color with crayons and markers so I thought he would like the paint and he did! He didn't quite understand that the brush had to go in the water then the color then the paper. He like to put just water on the paper and then paint in the water - whatever. He managed to paint three sheets of paper over a 30 minute period. I'm sure he'll remember where I put the colors and ask for them again soon. Well both boys are fast asleep so I guess I go enjoy some adult tv now, like Oprah recordings from this week - fun. See ya...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment