Sunday, April 19, 2009

Vintage Days

Dave's contest this week was in Fresno and Vintage Days was also being held at Fresno State so the boys and I took a drive down to Fresno to spend the afternoon with Dave. The drive was good – both boys fell asleep on the way down and on the way home. Dave and Garrett went in the little petting zoo. Garrett is so funny, half the time he is scared of dogs, but has not problem being stuck in a pen full of farm animals. I guess that’s good since he is an ag teachers child and better get used to the pigs! It was actually really warm in the sun and it wasn’t even 90 degrees yet – I wish it would stay in the 80’s all summer. I don’t think I’m ready for the 100 degree weather, but I guess I don’t really have a choice. I can’t believe only 1 more contest and the 2009 judging season is over, unless they win State of course. I swear every year it goes by faster. I remember the first year Dave and I were dating and it was the hardest five months. I thought it would never end and then I married this crazy busy life!!! I love you sweetheart, but I love you home!

Yes, we let our child play in this germ infested water! At least we washed his hands and arms before he started sucking his thumb!
Garrett had to color a bookmark!
What a cute baby pig - too bad they get so big and stinky!

Gannon had a great time and look a picture that's not taken in the stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment