Monday, May 31, 2010

Practice Run and It's Pit Stop

For Memorial Day weekend we hadn't planned to really do much and at the last minute I really wanted to get out of the house. Partially because it was right after my last class was over, it was a three day weekend, and we handed been camping in a while. We also have a very long trip coming up so I wanted to make a list of anything that we may need prior to that and thankfully we did. Dave wasn't too sure about going anywhere, but researched camp locations and look for a last minute vacancy. We decided Morgan Hill was the best option. Not too far and close to entertainment.

We decided to head out on Saturday morning to avoid traffic and to give me one more night to complete my assignments. We headed out early Saturday morning and made a pit stop at Casa de Fruta for a potty break and for the kids to run around a bit. Side note - traveling with a potty behind you all the time is fabulous with a little one. Literally pull off to the side of the road and go!

We made it to our campsite by 2 and got all settled in. Not my favorite camp location, but it was really new and the bathrooms were awesome. So it worked and I can't complain when we made reservations on Friday.

I do love our trailer, not sure it's really considered camping, but I love it anyway. Now that we have a good system in place, it is very relaxing.


We had to ride the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment